Registration from 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Get to the venue on time, Bring Tickets and College ID along with your tickets
10:00 AM to 10: 30 AM
Session on Fundamentals of AI
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Session on Various Python Libraries for AI
02:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Hands on Workshop on developing AI Models
3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Novmber 5th 9:30 AM to November 6th 10:00 AM
10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
An AI Based Hackathon.
IEEE Computer Society Student Branch Chapter College of Engineering Karunagappally presents AITHON - A National Level 24-hour AI Hackathon.The event will be happening on November 25th November 26th and November 27th 2022, within the 24 hours the participants have to provide a feasible and sustainable solution for the problem statement given related to Artificial Intelligence. Prior session will be organised to create basic foundations of AI for the students out there, it would be a great opportunity to put in the skills to great astounding and revolutionary solutions. Winners stand a chance to bag exciting prizes and all participants get to walk away with cool goodies.
Grab your Tickets
IEEE CS Members
Price applicable only if you are an IEEE CS Member
Price applicable only if you are an IEEE Member
Price applicable if you are not an IEEE Member.
Schedule of the Event
Guidelines for the Hackathon
- All the participants are supposed to be at Registration Desk before 10 AM on 25th November 2022.
- Each team must comprised of minimum of 2 members and Maximum of 4 Members
- Teams should be made up exclusively of students who are not organizers, volunteers, judges, or in any other privileged position at the event.
- All teams should have a team name
- Teams can of course gain advice and support from organizers, volunteers, sponsors, and others.
- There should be atleast one laptop for each team
- Mentoring Sessions and Handson workshop will be there on 4th November 2022.
- The competition will be for 24 hours starting from 9:30 AM on 5th November 2022.
- Internet facility will be provided for the Hackathon
- Problem statement for the Hackathon will be only given at the time of Hackathon.
- Teams must stop hacking once the time is up. However, teams are allowed to debug and make small fixes to their programs after time is up. e.g. If during demoing your hack you find a bug that breaks your application and the fix is only a few lines of code, it’s okay to fix that. Making large changes or adding new features is not allowed.
- All team members should be present at the event. Leaving the venue is not permited